Problem Installing

Dhruva T.B. dhruva92 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:13:55 UTC 2012

Hi,
I recently tried to install Rtems on my Ubuntu 10.10 system.
I went through a the Quick Start Guide and a tutorial to do this but am
ending up with the following error at *make install*-:
/opt/rtems-4.10/lib/gcc/sparc-rtems4.10/4.6.3/../../../../sparc-rtems4.10/bin/ld
: cannot find-  start.o : No such file or directory

and a similar error for cannot find lrtemscpu and cannot find lrtemsbsp.

As a result of these the executable in the samples directory are not being
generated.

Any idea why this might be happening?

--
Dhruva T.B.,
3rd Year Electronics And Instrumentation Engineer,

Contact : +91-9503817694