How to get performance matrix

Rohan Kangralkar rohankangralkar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 17:40:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks very much to Wendell, Gedare and Joel for the help.

The user extensions and the test examples are very usefull for gathering
the performance results.

We plan to analyze the suggested user extensions and test example and come
up with a test design. We will post test design for review as soon as we
are done with the design.

One again thankyou.

Regards
Rohan Kangralkar