ARINC-653 API

WL jolkaczad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:27:02 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tip. At first glance, Pok looks like the appropriate
solution for the "Partition Management Kernel" which encompasses the
"Partition Scheduler & Dispatcher" and "Inter-Partition Communication"
layers (using AIR terminology). I also like the AADL modelling
language Pok uses to ease and validate system configuration. Getting
instances of RTEMS to run on top of that and implementing the
intra-partition ARINC 653 APEX API look like two distinct tasks, I'd
like to confirm whether one of them would be in the scope of a single
student summer project, maybe someone else has already looked into
that? In the meantime I'll check out the AIR SPARC BSP you mentioned.

Also, why was ITRON support dropped?