ARINC-653 API

WL jolkaczad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:44:45 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Julien Delange
<julien.delange at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:54 PM, WL <jolkaczad at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
> Hope that helps, do not hesitate to ask other questions :-)

This is all valuable stuff, and the topic is getting more interesting
by the minute. I see that this would somewhat pick up where a last
year's GSoC project left off. Is the student still active in the
community? If not ,did he leave his work in a useable state? I'd like
to contact him since there's no need to do the same research again and
come to conclusions which have already been arrived at.