How can I install RTEMS builded system

Sat Mar 24 14:36:43 UTC 2012

You are using install to cover a lot of terrritory. When we say install, it only refers to making the .h and libraries available to apps.

You want to boot that app on virtual box. With the pc386 BSP, you can use grub and the linked elf exe is comparable to the linux kernel. Rtems-testing has helpers and guidance for doing this with qemu