BSP for some processros

Tue May 8 23:48:43 UTC 2012

>From my phone so forgive me for not having complete answer.

Libcpu is for cpu model specific support not bsps. You want to look in libbsp. Libbsp/*/*/make/custom/*.cfg for the precise board variations.

I recall a Coldfire 5206 and PowerPC gen5200 bsp but the others may be close or variants that don't ring a bell off hand.  These part numbers are hard to remember and many are just a bit a part from something already supported.

Hopefully someone else will jump in. :)

--joel