BSP For SCP124 (7448) PPC

Mon May 14 20:30:20 UTC 2012

It is far from a stupid question.

There is not a BSP exactly for it.  Without knowing the exact peripherals, I can't be certain but most of the parts on the board are likely supported. It is just a matter of reviewing what is supported, what is close, and what needs to be written.

FWIW this would be a welcome submission and if you need any assistance, contact me. We can consult in whatever way you need.

--joel