rtems C++ template

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Mon Nov 12 17:04:45 UTC 2012

I did it, in fact I'm able to compile my source code without any errors.
The problem is that when I load it on my board no output is sent.
The same code, written in C perfectly works on board... so I think it
could depends
form the C++ template or form some Makefile flags... what do you think
about?