RTEMS and PCI Express

Steven Grunza sgrunza at ctdi.com
Wed Nov 14 21:17:24 UTC 2012

The intention of PCI Express was to be software compatible with existing
PCI implementations.  If there's a driver for the PCI version of a chip,
then the PCI Express version of the chip should work.  There are some
additional capabilities in the PCIe world that an existing PCI driver
won't know about or be able to use.

Steven Grunza

Products Engineer

CTDI | Products Division