Pavel Pisa in Huntsville AL USA

Fri Oct 12 21:22:22 UTC 2012

Hi

Pavel will be in Huntsville Monday Oct 15. He and
a colleague will be speaking at University of
Alabama in Huntsville Monday morning at 10am.

I am assuming there will be some socialization
time in the evening.

If anyone on the list is in this area and is interested
in joining us, please email me for details.

Support Available               (256) 722-9985