Question on Course at Univ of Saskatchewan Using RTEMS

Fri Sep 7 13:30:38 UTC 2012

Hi

I just responded to an odd question from someone
in the University of Saskatchewan's book store.

I assume this is the course Eric Norum used to
teach. Who is teaching it now?

I would like to chat with you.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development