Reminder: RTEMS open class in Munich/Germany December 11th-14th, 2012

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Thu Sep 27 06:56:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

as we have announced before, we are currently planning another open
RTEMS class in Munich/Germany to start on

		December 11th, 2012.

Maybe you or some of your colleagues like to join in? See our updated
website

http://www.rtems.de/index.php?id=rtems_class&L=1

for more details.

Please note, that the closing date for registrations isNevember ,12th
2012. The seats for this class are limited.

Please send us an email or use the website form if you and/or your
colleagues are interested to attend, so we can reserve seats for you.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.
embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
Tel. : +49-89-18 90 80 79-2
Fax  : +49-89-18 90 80 79-9
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de