GSoC 2013 - RTEMS Accepted

Mon Apr 8 21:35:07 UTC 2013

Hi

RTEMS was one of 177 organizations accepted this year. Now is
the time for mentor to apply to be part of the team:

https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

And I have updated the Student Proposal Template:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d_-wtMV_BH4WzkMoysTqFS8BtZhh3i7uCzoAWLqVSe4/edit?usp=sharing

If you have ideas for possible projects for students to undertake,
please speak up and let's get them on the wiki ASAP.

I am looking forward to another fun and productive summer!