Bugs in the Raspberry Pi BSP

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:50:49 UTC 2013

The flyswatter2 device looks nice, I might have to consider that for my
Rpi debugging.
It might take me a couple of weeks to get one of these and get it set up.

Looking at a few other things:
- I am already including the clock driver, so I might have to make sure
the interrupt is firing
- The console can handle a lot of UART output. When I run unlimited (
times 10 ) it dumps thousands of lines to the console.
- Maybe it has something to do with the input..

Alan