GSOC13:hello world

Thu Apr 11 21:38:36 UTC 2013

Questions are best directed to the rtems-users mailing list.
And you should subscribe. But I will answer. :)

On 4/11/2013 2:33 PM, Jaskaran Virdi wrote:
> Hi
> I'm through with the code.However,when compiling the c code to get the
> executable I get the following error in the screenshot.Is there some
> other method of compiling c code rather than the usual gcc compiler?

With RTEMS, the compile and link have to specific board support package
specific information.

It is easier to modify the hello world in the source tree.

Or install to the --prefix you used in the configure command and use
one of the hello world versions in examples-v2. For those you will
need to set RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=<prefix>/<target>/<BSP> with
those fields changed appropriately.