GSOC13:hello world program

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Apr 3 14:29:07 UTC 2013

Check your path...
$ echo $PATH

Make sure it includes the installed tools. I think they are probably
at /opt/rtems4-11/bin and you should check to see if the
sparc-rtems4.11-gdb is included there.

I haven't checked on the VM recently, so I don't know if there is
something else wrong. You should check what is in your directory with
ls and see if there is some other subdirectories in which rtems has
been placed.

-Gedare