Please Review Rewrite of Configuring a System Chapter

Sat Apr 6 22:27:38 UTC 2013

I should have added that documenting the configuration
parameters in this manner is a big step into having them
documented in a more structured format so that an
Application Configuration GUI can know what data type,
default value, range of valid values, etc. easier.

The current documentation simply is not structured
in any manner which would enable that. The challenge
now is to make the new way consistent and complete.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research& Development
Support Available               (256) 722-9985