Please Review Rewrite of Configuring a System Chapter

Tue Apr 9 13:36:17 UTC 2013

On 4/9/2013 2:38 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello Joel,
>
> I will have a look at it once it is in the repository.  This makes it easier to
> propose changes via patches.

I was thinking of that. There are a few sections I think need
input from others.

I have a couple of emails with some issues. Once those are
resolved, I will push it and put together a list of where
someone else is going to need to write.  Off the top of my
head, that is primarily configuring the bdbuf library and
filesystem mounting.