build stuck: rtems-4.10.2, arm-elf, nds

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Apr 10 15:34:49 UTC 2013

Matt,

A new project, RTEMS Source Builder (RSB) [1] can be helpful to
compile toolchains from source. It is new, so some bugs need to be
worked out. This project provides build sets with configured versions
of the required toolchain and support libraries. All the sources for
the toolchain are downloaded and compiled by the RSB tool.

The "official" documentation on toolchains can be found at [2],
although I think this document suffers bit rot.

For some distributions (mainly, Linux distros with RPM-based
packaging) there are also prebuilt toolchains available [3].

[1] http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Source_Builder
[2] http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/index.html
[3] http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Prebuilt_Tools

-Gedare