build stuck: rtems-4.10.2, arm-elf, nds

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Apr 11 10:13:29 UTC 2013

On 04/10/2013 05:34 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Matt,
>
> A new project, RTEMS Source Builder (RSB) [1] can be helpful to
> compile toolchains from source. It is new, so some bugs need to be
> worked out. This project provides build sets with configured versions
> of the required toolchain and support libraries. All the sources for
> the toolchain are downloaded and compiled by the RSB tool.

So far I deliberately had remained silent with my opinion on RSB, but
you apparently "mean it",

I am building the CentOS and Fedora package in the same way as RedHat,
CentOS and Fedora are building it.

That said advising, people using these OSes to using packages which are
build not using these OSes nominal buildsystems is BAD advise.

Ralf