build stuck: rtems-4.10.2, arm-elf, nds

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:45:05 UTC 2013

Building from source is against policy in my organization.  It makes maintenance more difficult.  We get dinged when we're audited and auditors find software that didn't come from an approved yum repository.  We have to at least document what software was installed from source, where it came from, and how we plan to get notification of updates and patches.