No GDB file

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 14:43:37 UTC 2013

Ok. I cloned the repo and was able to make it.

Trying to run sim-scripts/psim gives me the following: "Unable to find a
way to run powerpc/psim"

Trying to run sim-scripts/psim-gdb gives me the following: "Unable to find
a GDB for powerpc along your PATH"

I have added /rtems-testing/bin to the PATH.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks.