Fail to build hello.exe sample on NetBSD for BSP MIPS jmr3904.

Ivan Temp ivan.temp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:47:22 UTC 2013

 Hi Chris and all,
I can't get the compiler working after system reboot, it can't find shared
objects: libmpfr.so.4 is the first one. It is located in /usr/pkg as pkgin
installed it, I think that is the result of build the tools set by setting
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/pkg.

 So I am going to take this opportunity to start from the scratch (again)

 I have been reading about RSB and I am willing to start with it but I am
going need a lot of support.

 So let's start, gmake clean!

 Regards,
 Ivan