RTEMS Source Builder build error

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:17:12 UTC 2013

Just adding my experience:
I tried to build a mingw arm-rtems4.11 compiler on cygwin using source
builder. I was not able to get it to work until I created a brand new
Windows 7 virtual machine and just installed cygwin.

Whatever combination of software I have on my main Windows 7 laptop kept
the build from completing.

Right now, I'm happy to use the Chris's mingw compiler that he cross
compiled on FreeBSD.
http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/source-builder/4.11/mingw32/

Alan