Debugging with Eclipse

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Wed Feb 6 11:30:25 UTC 2013

No. The sis bsp is only for the simulator in gdb.

Erc32, leon2 and leon3 can run on tsim. There is an evaluation version on Gaisler's website

Leon2 can run on qemu but I haven't done that personally.

Mohammed Khoory <mkhoory at eiast.ae> wrote:

I think the problem isn't that the output is being eaten by Eclipse, in fact
I think the output is showing up fine because I get messages like "Connected
to the simulator.".. it's the debugger pausing for unknown reasons every
3000 cycles. After the first 3000 cycles, the RTEMS program is still in the
"zerobss" startup routine. If you notice in the debugging perspective, you
can pause the thread and resume it. It will always pause in the same places
everytime you run it no matter how long you wait, which seems odd if you ask
me.

Is it possible to simulate an RTEMS image built with sis or leon3 with qemu?
I haven't seen any articles talking about it. I'm eventually going to switch
to TSIM though.

I'll keep messing around, see what I can find.