RTEMS on a softcore

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:04:53 UTC 2013

Sorry.  Touched reply instead of reply all.

As much fun as I think it would be to play with an open sourced core, I think wrestling with an unreleased BSP, unfamiliar board, unfamiliar steps of adding devices to an FPGA and soft core, and an unfamiliar OS are enough monkey wrenches for me to deal with for now.  But for $89, I might risk it.

Sent from my iPhone