BSP instructions

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Feb 17 23:28:02 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Mathew Benson <mathew.benson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I definitely will, though I want to have a board to run it on first.
> I'm not committing myself for anything yet, but I've been wondering if
> there would be interest in an ARINC 653 APEX library for RTEMS.

There is interest in the ARINC 653 APEX library. We had a student work
on it last summer, but I don't think the progress was that great. You
can see the uploaded dump of their work at [1] and some of the code is
still hosted on github [2]. The project was to get RTEMS to work with
POK, where POK would implement the ARINC 653.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/jolkaczad/28002
[2] https://github.com/jolkaczad