Eclipse and Target Output

Tue Jan 29 14:22:11 UTC 2013

Hi

I have been trying to learn more Eclipse so I can answer questions.
I have managed to get a working hello world for sparc/sis. That much
was easy. But when you run it in gdb, there is no output. So some
questions:

+ How to see the output from a simulator built into gdb?

+ How do you all configure to Run not Debug?

+ Any advice on external simulators like qemu, tsim, skyeye, etc

+ Any other good advice?

It would be great to move the Wiki beyond installing Eclipse into
including more advice. I am sure you all are smart enough to have
answers. :)

Thanks.