Paranoia flaw on pc386

Ardalan Pouyabahar a.pouyabahar at ece.ut.ac.ir
Thu Jul 18 18:24:56 UTC 2013

Hello,
Paranoia output on rtems pc386 had 1 flaw which was this:

Sticky bit used incorrectly or not at all.
TEST: lack(s) of guard digits or failure(s) to correctly round or chop
(noted above) count as one flaw in the final tally below
ERROR: Severity: FLAW:  lack(s) of guard digits or failure(s) to correctly
round or chop
(noted above) count as one flaw in the final tally below.
PASS: lack(s) of guard digits or failure(s) to correctly round or chop
(noted above) count as one flaw in the final tally below

I've searched in rtems mailing list and google but couldn't find anything
useful yet. Does anyone know what it means and how can I solve it?
I compiled whole rtems and paranoia without optimization.
Thanks,
A.Pouyabahar