beaglebone black and RTEMS

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Thu Jul 11 07:47:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

IIRC Beagleboard was build on OMAP3 SoC while both BeagleBones are build
using Sitara AM335x SoC. IMHO for the basis of the support RTEMS current
support for ARMv7-A may be the best way to go. For more device support I
would still prefer going to use TI's provided excellent AM335X
StarterWare were all peripherals are supported (perhaps except USB which
is supported by commercial 3th party lib IIRC) and which is provided
with BSD(-like) license.

Thanks,
Karel