Fortran Compiler for RTEMS?

David.Seelbinder at dlr.de David.Seelbinder at dlr.de
Thu Jun 6 10:15:06 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am interested in compiling a project with mixed C and Fortran code for RTEMS for the Leon platform. From the mailing list archives I understand that it is in principle possible to have Fortran support. Did someone by chance recently compile a tool chain including gfortran 4.4 or higher?

In general I would appreciate directions to information about the process to compile a tool chain including Fortran. Is it possible for someone with only basic knowledge in RTEMS and operating systems to do that in a reasonable time?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
David

Dipl. Inform. David Seelbinder
Phone +49 421 24420-1283 | david.seelbinder at dlr.de<mailto:david.seelbinder at dlr.de>

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Institute of Space Systems| GNC Systems (RY-GNC) | Robert-Hooke-Str. 7 | 28359 Bremen | www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>