Fwd: [PUBLIC HI-LITE] E-ACSL presentation

Fri Mar 15 13:51:35 UTC 2013

Hi

Just passing this along. These are the public wrapup presentations
on the work that led to the inclusion of formal language proof
technology in Ada 2012. If you are in the right place at the right time,
it should be interesting.

--joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[PUBLIC HI-LITE] E-ACSL presentation
Date: 	Fri, 15 Mar 2013 04:34:29 -0500
From: 	Julien Signoles <Julien.Signoles at cea.fr>
To: 	hi-lite-discuss at lists.forge.open-do.org
<hi-lite-discuss at lists.forge.open-do.org>

Hello list,

I would like to inform you than there are going to be 3 presentations of
E-ACSL before the final Hi-Lite meeting:

* March 21th, at Symposium on Applied Computing 2013 (Coimbra, Portugal)
* April 3rd, at French National Days of GDR GPL (Nancy, France)
* May 21th, at our seminar LSL at CEA Saclay Nano-Innov (Palaiseau, France).

If you want to come to the last one, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Julien Signoles
--
Ingénieur-Chercheur
CEA LIST, Laboratoire de Sûreté des Logiciels