Partition manager and ISR

Wendell Silva silvawp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:41:10 UTC 2013

In deed, I'd like to use only get and return in an ISR.
In the RTEMS C User's Manual, there are some explanation about what
directive should or should not be used in an ISR (message queue, for
instance). Probably would be a good idea to put same explanation like yours
in the Partition Manager section too. I should put myself and summit a
patch. But my non-native English is terrible! :-)

Thanks for you answer.