problems with RFS filesystem and mkdir

Matthew J Fletcher amimjf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:35:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I downloaded the GIT head this morning, looked at the rfs diff and seeing
there were some significant differences attempted to bootstrap to i could
see if the issue still existed.

Unfortunately bootstrap failed wanting autoconf 2.69, but the latest
official mingw autoconf is 2.68, from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/MSYS/msysdev/autoconf/

There was an experimental autoconf 2.69 floating around on the web,
installing that leads to issues with perl, etc i feel dependency issues
growing.

Do you think i could backport rfs from head back to 4.10.2, or would i end
up having to pull back all of libfs and beyond ?

--

regards
---