GSOC13:Beginning with RTEMS

Sun Mar 31 19:51:35 UTC 2013

There is a GSOC Student Getitng Started page. You need
to modify hello world to include your name and submit
proof that you did it.

A patch and a jpg/png to a core developer (usually me)
is sufficient. Then you add your name to the wiki for
RTEMS GSOC so we know you did it.

At that point, you start looking at potential projects if
you haven't already and talk to us. :)

--joel