Updated Raspberry Pi instructions and created RTEMS app framework

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:42:56 UTC 2013

I have not tried running the cFE/CFS on RTEMS/Raspberry Pi. It builds
and runs on the Pi on Linux though.
( For everyone else: cFE = coreflightexec.sf.net )

I think it's going to take:
1. SD card access
2. Network driver
3. A couple of Little endian fixes ( which you may already have )
The cFE also depends on a loader, so the RTEMS RTL is going to help here
too.

But I do have a setup that runs the cFE on a similar RKI on Sparc/sis
without a loader, and using the IMFS/tar file system. That would
probably work on the Pi.

Alan