[GSOC] RTEMS Runtime Loader

Peng Fan van.freenix at gmail.com
Fri May 31 02:39:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks a lot for giving me such a chance to join GSoC.

The following is a brief description of my project:
1. The current implementation for RTL loader only support a few archs.
Support for other archs will be implemented during this project and some
testcases will be written to verify the code.
2. Write a new tool to allow a user to convert ELF files to a RAP format
file automatically managing archives. This will save space and all the
developers can share one RAP file with common functions in it. Extend the
linker to instructs it to place object files from ELF archives into a RAP
format archive file.

I have established the project on github[0][1], and also a new blog to note
something for this project[3].

If you are interested in this project, you may follow the project on
github.
Any advice and comments are welcome. Thanks.

Regards,
Peng.

[0] https://github.com/MrVan/gsoc2013-rtl
[1] https://github.com/MrVan/gsoc2013-rtl-host