Errors in PSIM

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Thu May 2 02:00:03 UTC 2013

I know I'm missing out on something. It's probably because of the memory
addresses and maybe a custom config is required on that file mentioned by
Joel (
http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc/psim/startup/linkcmds).
I have never dealt with this before and will need some assistance.