Errors in PSIM

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Thu May 2 01:35:15 UTC 2013

That may be one solution.

@Joel: Thank you so much for the detailed explanation.
One thing that would be great is that if we could somehow condense all this
information exchanged in the mailing list into the Wiki/Manuals/Doxygen.

For example, I am now getting another exception, I'm just pasting some of
it, because it's huge:

*Suspending faulting task (0x0A010003)*
*Exception handler called for exception 7 (0x7)*
*Too many stack frames (stack possibly corrupted), giving up...*
*Suspending faulting task (0x0A010004)*
*
*
It's given at the creation of the 7th partition when function *
_API_extensions_Run_postswitch()* is executed.

How can I start searching for it? I don't know what to look for inside
inter.h.

Best regards
Cassio