Google Code-In Tasks For Review and Comment

Tue Nov 12 17:15:46 UTC 2013

Hi

Google Code-In has a web interface that supports
bulk upload of tasks.  I have created a github
repo to contain the tasks as we fill them in:

https://github.com/joelsherrill/gci_tasks

This is just a starting spot. And more tasks are
needed.

I really would appreciate help on suggestions, reviewing
the tasks, more mentors, etc.

Google Code-In is an opportunity to encourage high school
students to get involved in free and open source software.
The tasks we throw out should be achievable by any RTEMS
user in 4-8 hours. So anyone can mentor. And it is appreciated.

Plus you get a cool t-shirt.