Google Code-In Mentors Needed

Fri Nov 15 14:06:20 UTC 2013

Hi

Please take the time to help mentor high school students
with the RTEMS tasks for Google Code-In. This will all
be via email/web form plus task review.

Student interaction is done as a group. The student asks
a question or posts work for review and ANY mentor can
respond. Because of this it is critical to have lots
of mentors.

GCI: http://www.google-melange.com

Once you sign up at Melange, you will need to "connect"
with the RTEMS Project. If you have trouble, email me
or Gedare.

Our tasks are being generated using scripts on a github
repo. It is at https://github.com/joelsherrill/gci_tasks
None of the tasks is anything beyond what ANY RTEMS user
could help with -- I promise. :)

If me begging wasn't enough, there is always a cool Google
t-shirt at the end of the program.