Google Code-In Manners Warning

Mon Nov 18 14:24:00 UTC 2013

Hi

Today is the beginning on Google Code-In. This is a program
for high school students. We all need to remember to be
patient and polite with them.

Whether you are a mentor or just answering a strange
newbie question on the mailing list or IRC, please
be exceedingly patient and polite.

Remember that these are NOT typical RTEMS users and
likely have ZERO experience with embedded systems,
cross compilation, and simulators. Not to mention
any other random thing we use with RTEMS.

So be polite and patient. :)

Please.