Rate Monotonic Tasks

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Mon Nov 18 13:24:40 UTC 2013

Remember besides configuring the maximum of each type of object you create, tasks also have stacks which must be allocated. On low RAM targets, this tends to be the limiting factor on the maximum tasks possible.

sarraciro <sarraciro at yahoo.it> wrote:

Thank for answer...and link ,
I suspected that...
The problem was in CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PERIODS  not in
CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_TASKS... but the concept is the same...
configurations errors..

Thank you again for your prompt support,
Regards,

--
RC