issue qemu command "system_reset"

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Sep 9 15:15:39 UTC 2013

It sounds like qemu's system_reset command is not being handled
properly. I suggest you set grub to not autoload, and connect your
debugger when grub starts under qemu. Then you don't need to try to
reset, you can just manually select the hello (or whatever other
program you have loaded on the image).

-Gedare