Important Question : Adding a Periodic task to the RTEMS using a special scheduler : EDF

Mohammed Khoory mkhoory at eiast.ae
Mon Sep 16 00:49:30 UTC 2013

I believe you can the Rate Monotonic Manager directives provided by RTEMS.
It's useful for cases where you have real-time constraints and can also
gather statistics. More details are found in the C User's guide, located
here:
http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.10.2/share/rtems/html/

There's also the Timer Manager which does a similar job, but it's simpler
and doesn't have the rigid real-time constraints that the Rate Monotonic
Manager has, from what I understood. (please correct me if I'm wrong on
this)