Important Question : Adding a Periodic task to the RTEMS using a special scheduler : EDF

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Mon Sep 16 02:48:58 UTC 2013

If this is 4.10 or older, the edf scheduler is not present. You will have periodic tasks scheduled by priority which is assumed to have had priority assigned by the rate monotonic priority assignment rule.

Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

Have a look at the testuites/sptests/spedf* for example code.

-Gedare