[Hans]How to porting Nano-X to RTEMS?

Aaron J. Grier agrier at poofygoof.com
Sun Apr 13 04:13:59 UTC 2014

(pointing back to rtems-users and bottom posting)

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 10:29:07AM +0800, ???? wrote:
> At 2014-04-12 09:04:13,"Gedare Bloom" <gedare at gwu.edu> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:13 PM, ???? <huangxi_hans at 163.com> wrote:
> > > I searched about you porting the Nano-X to RTEMS. I want to ask
> > > you whether or not porting the Nano-X to RTEMS with a LCD device.
> > > Because I want to porting  the Nano-X to RTEMS and running on ARM9
> > > port with a MCU. Can you supply any information to me?
>
> > There are some notes on using microwindows at
> > http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSGraphicsToolkit
> >
> > I have not used it myself. You might try the rtems-users mailing list
> > to inquire about the current support.
>
> Hi Gedare,
>           Thank you very much!

there was some work done on the toolkit in 2012:
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSGraphicsToolkit#Experimental_GSoC_2012_Version_of_the_RTEMS_Graphics_Toolkit
you should be able to leverage this for your ARM project.

I'm a bit out of touch with the current activities involving RTEMS and
Nano-X.  The last project I worked on with RTEMS and Nano-X was
discontinued at the end of 2010.

  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier at poofygoof.com