How to porting Nano-X to RTEMS, graphic drivers support and PC VESA support.

黄喜 huangxi_hans at 163.com
Tue Apr 15 01:01:54 UTC 2014

Hi  Pavel,

        I'm  very happy to get your mail. May be Nano-x can't support the VGA device  from your mail. But has a method can realize it. I know the SM502 graphic MCU support LVDS and VGA graphic port. So we can through write the framebuffer,and the SM502 can convert the pixel to VGA format.

         Through your attaching file. Maybe I can porting the Nano-X with RTEMS to ARM MCU with a LCD.

              Best Wishes.
                                           Hans