FW: Load module fail using RTL

박형식 hspark at satreci.com
Mon Aug 11 08:40:05 UTC 2014

Hello,

I develop some application using RTL library. But I have follow error.

·         path : /ram:0/app_task module load fail : 22(global symbol not
found: __addsf3)

·         path : /ram:0/app_task module load fail : 22(global symbol not
found: __floatsisf)

·         My base rtems does not include library that include __addsf3,
__floatsisf, but also I think my application does not include that.

·

·         I use follow command for compile and linking for application.

*	Sparc-rtems-gcc -O2 -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -msoft-float -
mcpu=v8
*	rtems-ld -e app_main --lib gcc --mcpu=v8 -b path/base_rtems -M -
cc=C:/opt/rtems-4.10-mingw/bin/sparc-rtems-gcc

I use rtems 4.10 with leon3(sparc archecture).

Why does not include __addsf3 and __floatsisf libraries in application? How
can I include that functions in my application?

Thank you.