MVME5500 1 Gbit Ethernet no longer works

Kate Feng kate007.feng at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 03:34:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

    The mvme5500 BSP is updated and tested on RTEMS4.10.2 to support the
new 1 Gbit Ethernet interface chip: Intel 82545GM. It can be
downloaded as mvme5500.tar.gz at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rtemsdiscobsp4mvme5500mvme6100/files/?source=typ_redirect
The new support is added for the disco BSP as well for the RTEMS4.10.2.
It can be downloaded as disco-1.2.tar.gz at the same URL.  Packed in
the disco-1.2.tar.gz tarball,
the code for mvme6100 was tested in RTEMS4.10.0 a while ago.  I
currently do not have the board
to test it for RTEMS4.10.2.

    Cheers,
    Kate Feng